The company Laney has been around for a long time, but has somehow never quite managed to get out of the shadow of a certain company starting with the big letter M... It's only in the last few years that success has finally come with amplifiers that follow their own particular modern concepts, and endorsers who really play their promoted Laney amps convincingly.
For beginners, or the harder workers amongst you, there's something nice for all here: The LG20-R features 2 channels (clean and crunch), reverb, three-band tone controls, and an 8" speaker that is certainly no killjoy in terms of sound. CD input and headphone output make it the perfect sparring partner, likewise a good option to get to grips with in the rehearsal room, provided the drummer is no decibel fetishist that is!
- Power: 15 W
- Vintage look
- 2 Channels
- Bass, midrange and treble controls
- Speaker: 1x 8"
- Speaker output
- CD input
- Headphone output
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||Yes|
- Laney Solid-State Guitar Combos at a glance
- display Solid-State Guitar Combos in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Solid-State Guitar Combos
- go to product group Electric Guitar Combos
- go to product group Electric Guitar Amps
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Laney
- Laney Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page