Lakewood D-35 CP
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: AAA European Spruce
- Back & sides: Oak
- Neck: Mahogany
- Soundhole decoration: Wooden core (matching the frame) with abalone rings
- Headboard: Ebony
- Body width: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock inlays: Lakewood logo in white mother-of-pearl
- Fretboard inlays: Snowflakes
- Heel cap: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
- Neck width at seat: 44 mm
- Neck shape: D-round
- Neck-body connection at the 14th fret
- Length: 650 mm
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: ebony
- String spacing at the bridge: 55 mm
- Bridgepins: Ebony with mother-of-pearl eye
- Pickup System LR Baggs Anthem
- Schaller M6 Gold machine heads with ebony knobs
- Finish: Body polished, neck silken
- Incuding Hiscox Lakewood case
|Back and Sides||Oak|
|Nut width in mm||44,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419903 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!