Lake People F355
Two-Channel Microphone Preamp
- Two-channel, ultra-low-noise microphone preamp with excellent sound quality and deluxe features
- Ideal addition to mixers with unsatisfactory preamps or for "direct to tape" recording
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Deactivatable gain fine adjustment with centre-lock potentiometer +/- 5 dB
- Deactivatable Lo-Cut
- 12 dB / oct.
- With variable use 12 ... 250 Hz
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Pad switch for -12 dB pre-attenuation
- Programmable intelligent muting system
- Phantom power 48 V switchable
- Phase reversal switchable
- 16-Level fast level meter
- 0 ... -36 dBr on the front, calibrated
- Additional separate clip display
- 2x Balanced outputs via XLR
- Option: Transformer balanced outputs
- Option: Ultra High Quality Class A Frontend
- Option: GP-I/0, e.g. for mute control / red light
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||2x XLR|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 241973 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!