Koala Music Publications Einsteigerkurs Mundharmonika
School for Harmonica
- By Peter Gelling
- Easy-to-understand harmonica manual for beginners without prior knowledge
- Covers a variety of musical styles such as: folk, blues, rock and classical as well as an introduction to improvisation
- New rhythms, musical concepts and playing techniques are simply explained and demonstrated with the help of musical examples
- Themes like Bending, Steampipe imitation and Cross Harp Blue game are explained in detail
- With 2 DVDs, CD & Bonus DVD-Rom with video files for PC, Mac, iPod or MP3 player
- In German language
- ISBN: 978-982-9150-17-2
- 64 Pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347654 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!