KMA Audio Machines Fuzzly Bear Silicum Fuzz
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Influenced by the old, rare and underestimated classic Jordan Boss Tone Fuzz from the 70's
- His massive lack of bass prevented his success but when the Sweet Spot had been found, it had an amazingly voluminous sound
- KMA refined the circuit to get the essence of this vintage sound
- With a modern twist they brought back the low end and added a bias control to explore lots of new capabilities
- Controllers: Volume - Shin/Meat - Gain
- Foot switch: Effect bypass
- Connections: Input (6.3 mm jack) - Output (6.3 mm jack) - 9 V DC power supply connection (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
- Power consumption: 2 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC power supply (not included)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 112 x 50 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Handmade in Germany
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420879 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!