Klavis Modular Synthesizers
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Klavis Quadigy; Eurorack module; Quad Envelope Generator; 4 channels with a 7-stage envelope each; adjustable curve shape for all time segments; independent output level; Cycle-Mode with elastic time stretching and synchronization to internal clocks; tap tempo with multiply/divide settings; programmable...
Klavis Twin Waves MKII; Eurorack module; digital Dual VCO/LFO; both Oscillators can independently set as VCO or LFO; Features in VCO mode: V/Oct tracking over 10 octaves, Through zero and linear FM; Sub-octave output, Hard & Soft synchronization, Quantizer with...
Eurorack Module 4 Channel oscillator calibrator, Measures and calibrates the pitch CV characteristic curve for up to 4 oscillators and corrects for octave tracking, Coarse and fine tuning per channel is over 10 octaves, Portamento and Glissando adjustable per...
- 4 Channel oscillator calibrator
- Measures and calibrates the pitch CV characteristic curve for up to 4 oscillators and corrects for octave tracking
- Coarse and fine tuning per channel is over 10 octaves
Klavis Flexshaper; Eurorack module; CV-controlled voltage mapper and waveshaper; suitable for CV and audio signals; works as Limiter, Distortion, Clipper, Waveshaper, Frequency Multiplier, Inverter, shaping-tool for envelope and LFO voltages and more; the input signal is modified at 5 defined...
Eurorack Module Voltage controlled logic and gate processor, 14 Operating modes provide 6 simple logic functions, 6 Complex logic algorithms and 2 fixed states, 3 Signal inputs + manual button, Normal and inverted output, Div / 2 output, Switch...
- Voltage controlled logic and gate processor
- 14 Operating modes provide 6 simple logic functions
- 6 Complex logic algorithms and 2 fixed states
Negative - to +5 V Converter Only for Eurorack housing without 5 V voltage, Offers up to one amp of precise 5 V, Takes its power from where you won’t use it, and gives you back the +12 V...
- Only for Eurorack housing without 5 V voltage
- Offers up to one amp of precise 5 V
- Takes its power from where you won’t use it, and gives you back the +12 V power previously used to make 5 V
Eurorack Module Mixer / switcher, Dual 2: 1 mixer, Normalised 4: 1, Click-free mute, Click-free polarity reversal per input with LED indicator, Modulation vs. Audio mode selection (lin / log) pr mixer, 2 LEDs on each output indicate the...
- Mixer / switcher
- Dual 2: 1 mixer
- Normalised 4: 1
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!