K&K Quantum Blender
2-channel preamp / mixer
- For the combination of a piezo pickup with a microphone, with a magnetic pickup or with another piezoceramic pickup
- Channel 1 can optionally be switched for the impedance of a microphone or a pickup
- Channel 2 was designed with the K & K Pure pickup in mind, but works with most other piezo pickups
- Both channels are completely independent and both offer a 3-band EQ (treble, midrange, bass), a phase inversion switch, and gain and volume controls
- Inputs: Stereo 1/4 "jack input, 2 mono 1/4" jack inputs
- Outputs: Balanced XLR mix out (combining both channels), unbalanced line level 1/4 "mix out (combining both channels), individual 1/4" line outputs for channel 1 and 2
- An effect loop lets you loop in an effect using a special stereo cable with a 1/4 "stereo jack on one side and two 1/4" mono jack plugs on the other
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401036 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!