Keith McMillen QuNeo
USB MIDI controller
- 16 square pads with 127 velocity levels
- X / Y positioning - individually pressure-sensitive - corners with different functions
- 2 rotary sensors - each sensor measures the pressure, angle and distance from the center
- 9 touch-sensitive sliders - LEDs in the controllers respond as VU meters
- All pads, sliders, rotary sensors and 17 switches are sensitive to touch and pressure and register exactly where the touch takes place
- Visual feedback of the elastomeric surfaces with 251 multi-colour LEDs
- QuNeo has exactly the size of an iPad (V1) and fits into corresponding brackets
- Supports USB, OSC and MIDI (requires optional Midi Expander: 267967)
- Supports all popular music software applications directly "out of the box"
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
|Additional Features||Multitouch, LEDs, touch sensitive|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 279863 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!