Keeley Hooke Reverb
Effects pedal for electric guitar
- Digital reverb in Spring Reverb style
- 3 Reverb modes (Fugue, Spring and Trem-Verb)
- True Bypass
- Metal housing
- Controls: Tone, Rate, Oct Hi, Reverb, Spring, Depth, Oct Lo, and Level
- Toggle switch to select between the reverb modes
- Internal DIP switch for selecting a second reverb bank
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Powerered via 9 V DC power supply with negative polarity inside (not included)
- Power consumption min. 65 mA
- Battery operation possible
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 112 x 60 x 51 mm
- Weight: 277 g
- Made in the USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395622 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!