JHS Pedals Colour Box 500
500 Series Preamp / EQ Rack Unit
- Eurorack version of the JHS Colour Box
- The sound and character of a vintage mixing console
- 2 serial gain levels
- Suitable for vocals, bass, keyboards or acoustic guitar
- Gain section controls for: master, pre vol., step
- HPF section control for hi pass
- Hi pass toggle switch to activate the hi pass filter
- EQ section control for: air, treble, mid, mid shift, bass, bass shift and bass Q
- Pad toggle switch for activating a -20 dB pad
- Line / Mic toggle switch for selecting between line- and microphone input level
- Z-toggle switch for selecting between hi / lo input impedance
- Polarity toggle switch for reversing the input polarity
- 48 toggle switch to activate phantom power
- 6.3 mm mono jack instrument input
- Can be mounted into a 500 series rack / Lunchbox / Eurorack modules
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419980 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!