Jenschmedia Spielend Gitarre lernen
Textbook for Guitar
- By Thomas Leisen
- The great beginner guitar school
- Book and lesson DVD with over 8 hours of playing time (135 video tutorials in mp4 format)
- From A like chords to Z like plucking technique, you learn to play the guitar from the beginning
- Without previous knowledge and without grades
- With a lesson concept that comes closest to real guitar lessons
- For the individual practice sections in the book, there are matching lesson videos in which a guitar teacher explains the contents in detail, shows and plays on
- In the process, connections are explained and sequences and movements in the split-screen process are illustrated with up to three different camera settings
- In practical spiral binding
- 104 pages
- In German language
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 392771 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!