Jahn TLA CTS-5-C
- Especially for piano and harpsichord
- Vocal range: 8 Octaves
- Concert pitch of 380 Hz - 470 Hz
- Automatic cent measurement, cent setting ± 99.5 cent
- 16 Fixed temperaments: Equal, Kirnberger-III, Werckmeister-III, Meantone, Neidhard (1724), Neidhard (1729), Valotti, Silbermann (P. Vier), Bruder (P. Vier), Bach (Barnes), Bach (Kellner), Rameau, Lambert (1774), Young (1800), Schlick (H. Vogel), Pythagoreisch
- Built-in condenser microphone as well as connection for external microphone
- Power supply: Optional mains adapter or 4x AA batteries (1.5 Volt AA) are not included in this delivery
- Automatic standard pitch search function
- Case made of beech wood, lacquered
- Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 45 mm
- Weight: 390 g
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 112389 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!