Jackson Pro Soloist SL2 Gloss Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck-through oiled neck: Maple with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Compound radius: 304.5 / 406.4 mm
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Alumiloid piranha fretboard inlays
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Floyd Rose FRT-O1000 Double-Locking tremolo (recessed)
- Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem Humbucking
- 1 Toggle switch
- Black nickel hardware
- Original stringing: Fender NPS 009-042 (Article Nr 133191)
- Colour: Black high gloss
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428509 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!