Jackson Pro SL3Q Mah Dark Ambe B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Continuous neck: Maple with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Piranha Tooth fretboard inlays
- Oiled neck finish
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.86 mm
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion Humbucker (bridge) and 2 Seymour Duncan SSL-6 Single Coils (middle and neck)
- Recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Double Locking Tremolo
- Black nickel plated hardware
- Colour: Dark Amber
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468631 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!