Jackson Pro SL2Q Mah CBF
- Body: Mahogany (Palaquium spp.)
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: Maple with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Neck attachment: Neck-through-body
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Piranha tooth
- Neck finish: Oil finish
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.86 mm
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion and 1 Seymour Duncan SH-6N humbuckers
- 1 Toggle switch
- Tremolo: Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-1000
- Hardware:Black nickel-plated
- Colour: Carribean Blue Fade
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455506 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!