Jackson D. Ellefson CBX-M IV WH X-Ser.
- David Ellefson Model
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Maple
- Compound fretboard radius: 305-406 mm
- Fretboard inlays: Black dots
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Scale: 864 mm (34")
- Pickguard: Single-ply black
- Pickups: EMG HZ (bridge) and EMG PJ (neck)
- Electronics: 3-Band EQ
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Bass, Mid and Treble
- Hi-Mass bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Colour: White
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469121 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!