Jackson Soloist SL2H GMG USA
- USA Custom Shop Model
- Body: Alder
- Maple thru-neck
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12-16" Compound
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.85 mm
- Mother of pearl dot fretboard inlays: Ø 0.635 cm
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB4- (bridge) and SH2 (neck) humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Black jack socket and strap buttons
- Original Floyd Rose recessed tremolo
- Schaller locking machine heads and strap buttons
- Colour: Gun Metal Gray
- Incl. SKB case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 388663 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!