Jackson CD24 Pro Series Gloss White
- Build: Offset V style
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Pearloid Ghostfin fretboard inlays
- Oiled neck finish
- Compound radius: 304.5 - 406.4 mm
- Nut width: 42.86 mm
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (bridge) and 59 SH-1N (neck) humbucker
- 1 Volume knob and 1 tone knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo
- Colour: White high gloss
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455581 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!