iZotope RX 7 Advanced EDU
ATTENTION: This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer. Please pay attention to our notes on EDU conditions in the 'Smart Navigator' at the bottom of this page, before you put the item in the shopping cart
Audio Restoration Software (Download)
- In-depth process control with extensive manipulation options and few artifacts
- Instant processing for fast auto-corrections in the spectrogram
- Dialogue Contour offers a language-specific pitch correction for adjusting individual words in dialogues
- Dialogue De-reverb reduces or removes unwanted reverberation from dialogues
- De-rustle reduces / removes crackling of lavalier microphones from dialogues
- Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogues from noisy recordings, even in complex high-noise environments
- De-wind reduces low-frequency wind noise from location recordings
- Ambience Match provides a consistent spatial experience, with scene composition and ADR line straight from Pro Tools AudioSuite
- EQ Match transfers the EQ profile of an outdoor shot to an ADR
- Composite View with up to 16 tracks for editing multi-track recordings
- Multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
- De-bleed allows the reduction of unwanted crosstalk, such as headphones or click sounds on vocal tracks, etc.
- Spectral De-ess dampens sibilants without any loss of sound quality
- Mouth De-click removes unpleasant mouth noises
- Spectral Repair enables the targeted processing in the spectrogram, used to interpolate dropouts, remove background noise, etc.
- Voice De-noise reduces unwanted static or dynamic background noises such as air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- De-plosive for transparent processing of plosive sounds
- Spectral De-noise removes or reduces permanent background noise
- De-click is used to remove clicks, pops and digital impulses
- De-clip reduces / eliminates analogue and digital clipping artifacts
- De-hum removes annoying background humming with overtones with narrow-band harmonic filters
- Many other functions such as normalize, fades, resample, dither, etc.
- Batch processing
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
|from Windows Version||7 (32/64-Bit)|
|from MAC OS X Version||10.8|
|Compatible with Linux||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.