iZotope Ozone 9 Standard EDU
- Compact mastering tool with many processing possibilities
- Master Assistant supports the entry into the mastering process by analyzing the output signal
- Sound character selectable between modern or vintage
- Loudness target settings for CD or streaming
- Modular chains in unlimited length
- Match EQ module with 8,000 bands for adjusting the frequency response through reference and target learning functions, selectable frequency range and storable reference curves
- Vintage modules for extending the sound possibilities
- Integrated A / B comparison for up to 10 reference productions
- Includes multiband mastering processors such as Imager, Maximiser, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter and Vintage Limiter
- Maximiser with low-latency IRC mode
- Independent stereo processing of transients and sustain as well as Learn Threshold function
- Exciters with several saturation modes per band: Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode
- Preset Manager with numerous mastering presets
- Flexible routing
- Undo history
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats (64 bit only): VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / NCP
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later (64 bit), Mac OSX 10.11.6 - 10.14.4, Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475019 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!