iZotope Neutron Elements EDU
- ATTENTION: This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please pay attention to our notes on EDU conditions in the "Smart Navigator" at the bottom of this page, before you put the item in the shopping cart!
- Channel editing via Track Assistant creates editing presets from the detected problems
- Intelligent EQ with independent placement of the bands
- Offers compressor, transient shaper, exciter and EQ with soft
- Saturation mode
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats (64-bit only): VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.11 or higher, Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
|from Windows Version||7 (64-Bit)|
|from MAC OS X Version||10.11|
|Compatible with Linux||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467678 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!