iZotope Nectar Elements EDU
- School Version ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please take note of our notes on EDU conditions in the "Smart Navigator" at the bottom of this page, before you put the article in the cart!
Channel Strip Plugin (Download)
- Enables quick and easy editing of vocals
- Offers six different processes for sound processing: compressor, de-esser, tonal and subtractive EQ, pitch correction and reverb
- Automatic detection of problem frequencies, sibilants, correct compression and reverb content
- 3 Vibe modes for determining the basic sound character: Modern, Vintage and Dialogue in 3 intensity levels
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.9 or higher, Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
|from Windows Version||7 (32/64-Bit)|
|from MAC OS X Version||10.9|
|Compatible with Linux||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443940 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!