Icon Qcon Pro XS
USB DAW controller
- 8 touch-sensitive, motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level meter for channel level monitoring (mono) - angled and positioned above the channels for better visibility
- 8 double-function encoders (Enter & Rotate)
- The multicolor LED display changes the color according to the parameter to be controlled (only in Cubase)
- An 11-segment LED surrounds the encoders to indicate the rotational position
- The large, backlit LCD display shows the channel name (lower display) and various control parameters (upper display) for each channel
- Up to 32 channels with 3 QCon Pro XS units
- Class-Compliant from Windows XP and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 connection
- Integrated Mackie Control protocol for Cubase, Nuendo, Amplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live
- Integrated Mackie HUI protocol for Pro Tools
- IMap software for easy assignment of keys (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware update via USB and iMap software
- Robust aluminum housing with Kensington port for anti-theft protection
- Incl. power supply (12 V / 2.5 A)
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
|Additional Features||LCD Display|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419558 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!