- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Roasted maple
- Black dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: AZ Oval C
- 22 Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Pickup: 1 Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucker (bridge) and 2 Seymour Duncan Hyperion single coils (middle and neck)
- 1 Volume knob and 1 tone knob
- Alternate switch
- 5-Way toggle switch
- T1802 tremolo with titanium saddles
- 3-Ply white pearloid pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads
- Colour: Sea Foam Blue
- Case included
- Made in Japan
|Tremolo||Ibanez T 1802|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475984 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!