Hughes&Kettner ERA 2 Wood B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- 400 Watt amplifier output
- For steel string guitar, classical guitar, accordion, strings, keyboard, zither etc.
- High resolution
- Direct and unadulterated sound reproduction
- Large headroom for a dynamic feel
- Exact mapping of the entire frequency spectrum through 2 x 8'' custom made speaker+ 1'' dome tweeter
- Channel 1 and 2 identically and equally usable for two instruments or instrument and vocals or two voices
- Channel 1 and 2 each equipped with high resolution mic and instrument input (XLR/jack combo jack - phantom power switchable)
- Switches: -10 dB / Shape / Mute Gain control 3-band EQ with two modes (e.g. for steel string and nylon string)
- Channel-specific FX engine with 16 programs - Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger etc.
- Channel 3: AUX In 3.5 mm stereo input, adjustable, for an external audio source
- Channel 4: FX-Return 6.3 mm stereo input, adjustable, usable for devices with line level
- Master section with volume and notch filters for suppression of resonance
- 5 Outputs: DI, Line, Tuner, Headphones, Digital Out S / PDIF Toslink
- FX loop: 6.3 mm FX send
- 35 mm tripod flange
- Weight: 14.1 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 350 x 475 x 290 mm
- Colour: Natural glazed
- Incl. tilt stand (25°/35°) and padded protective cover
- Made in Germany
- Recommended accessories: Hughes & Kettner FS-2 footswitch (Article Nr: 135680, not included)
|Power in Watts||400|
|Speaker size||2x 8", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441389 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!