Holzschuh Verlag Flötentöne Vol.1 Alto +CD
School for Alto Recorder
Note: This book is written in German
- Jede Menge Flötentöne 1
- The school for alto recorder with a whistle, by Barbara Ertl
- With 2 CDs
- In German
- Oh, when the saints
- The tones e", d", c"
- Kleines Lied
- The tones c, d, e
- The Diggedies
- The keys f", g", a'
- The Diggedies again
- The key g'
- Transposing an octave 1-3
- Practice makes perfect 1+2
- The tones h', a"
- Da fällt mir was ein- improvising 1 + 2
- The Diggedies on the move
- The key h"
- Notes puzzles 1 + 2
- The key c'''
- The C major page
- The d'trills
- Ever heard, seen, read?
- The sounds b', b"
- The Diggedies in China
- The tones f', d'''
- The F major page
- Methodological elaborations
- Ideas and examples for learning difficult rhythms
- Fingering chart
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Holzschuh Verlag Schools For Recorder at a glance
- go to product group Schools For Recorder
- go to product group Schools For Brass
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Holzschuh Verlag
- Holzschuh Verlag Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany