Hohner Spiel Diatonische Harmonikas
- For Diatonic Harmonicas
- By Helmuth Herold
- With Viennese octave or Viennese Schwebeton tuning (with learning strips)
- 36 Pages
- Publication number MH 180037
- ISMN 979-0-2029-2001-5
- In German language
- Tonal arrangements
- Playing with pointed lips
- The single-tone play with covered channels
- Tones in channels 1 to 3
- Two-part playing with thirds
- Tongue beat or chord accompaniment
- Mixed playing
- The sound channels 8 to 10
- The octave of a melody
- And much more...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 251940 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!