HK Audio Lucas Nano 602
Active Stereo PA System
- For events with up to 120 people
- 1x Active 10" subwoofer with 2x 4.5" / 1"(coaxial) satellite
- Peak SPL: 130 dB
- Power: 460 W (460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D-EIA)
- Frequency range: 43 - 20,000 Hz
- Combined XLR stereo input / mini-jack input
- Speaker outputs
- Recording output
- Satellite with MCT technology for distortion-free and far-reaching treble
- Resonant bass housing with "Anti-Resonance bracings"
- Link-Out for connecting a second LUCAS NANO 600 series (twin stereo)
- Twin stereo setup with 136 dB max. SPL for events up to 200 people
- Can also be used as mono-column (for events up to 120 people)
- Dimensions subwoofer (W x H x D): 350 x 490 x 470 mm, weight: 13.9 kg
- Dimensions per satellite (W x H x D): 145 x 145 x 135 mm, weight: 1.2 kg each
- Suitable accessories (not included): Subwoofer bag: article nr 368757, transport trolley: article nr 337025, cable covers: article nr 382411#, S-Connect Pole Nano: article nr. 382411
|Satellite Speaker System||Yes|
|Tweeter, 1" and Larger||Yes|
|Midrange Driver||1x 4,5"|
|Woofer size||1x 10"|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406107 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!