Hiscox Pro-II-WAS Alto Sax Case
Case for Alto Saxophone
- Suitable for both left- and right-handed users
- Liteflite construction - highly impact resistant ABS plastic outer shell is directly bonded to a high-tech foam inner moulding
- Absorbs impacts and offers very good thermal insulation
- Very good structural rigidity
- The aluminium trim extends beyond the plastic shell allowing all the hardware (handles, latches, hinges, etc.) to be riveted to the aluminium trim, thereby considerably reducing the possibility of the fittings becoming loose
- Stronger outer shell for higher impact and puncture resistance
- Steel D rings for fastening straps
- Soft foam padding at the most important parts of the instrument for additional protection against impacts
- Outer material: ABS
- Inner padding: Crushed velour
- Integrated accessory compartment
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Colour: Black
- Made in the UK
- Includes carrying strap
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 430334 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!