- Semi-permanent coating material especially developed for slides and valves of brass instruments, Heyday's slide makes common lubricants unnecessary on ideal conditions.
- The slides or valves to be treated must be cleaned thoroughly and degreased (we recommend HEYDAY’S – Preclean).
- Now you only need to spray a thin and even layer of HEYDAY’S – slide onto the inner stockings or the valve. Finally, let “harden” for one hour.
- Now simply spray water functioning as lubricant onto the relevant parts of your instrument as usually
- Common lubricants can be used additionally, but usually they are no longer necessary
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||Yes|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 226491 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!