Heritage Guitar H-535 AN
- Type: Semi-hollow
- Maple body
- Maple top and back
- Glued mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Standard
- Dot fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Fretboard radius: 629 mm (24.75")
- Scale: 305 mm (12")
- 5-Ply plastic pickguard
- White binding
- Pickup: 2 Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls and 2 tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Bridge: Locking bridge and tailpiece
- Grover machine heads
- Hardware: Chrome
- Original stringing: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Colour: Antique Natural
- Includes case
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447320 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!