Heritage Audio DMA-73
- 80 dB Class A microphone preamplifier
- HI-LO selectable input impedance
- High gain settings have a higher input impedance
- Ideal for older ribbon microphones
- 50 dB Class A Line preamplifier
- Discreet Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input to a high-quality Neutrik jack
- The DI input is in front of the input transformer, which is directly in the signal path
- Class A single ended 2N3055 output stage with enormous headroom
- Gilded Neutrik XLR connectors for inputs and outputs
- PAD: 20 dB Mic input PAD in front of the input transformer to avoid overdriving the transformer
- HI PASS FILTER: Active third-order discrete filter (Bessel)
- 80 Hz Hi Pass filter
- 18dB / Octave slope
- OUTPUT control allows turning down in order to intentionally override the preamp.
- External power supply to avoid electromagnetic interferences and thus "hum"
- Carnhill input and output transformer
- 3 Gain stages
- Marconi style knob and engraved "vintage" push buttons
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 313142 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!