Haynes Publishing Gibson Les Paul Manual 2nd Ed
Reference Book for Les Paul Guitars
- With a foreword by and an interview with Les Paul
- Purchase advice for new and used instruments
- Set-ups and tuning
- Repair and adjustment work
- Many technical tips from guitar technicians, guitar makers and producers
- Comprehensive information to make the most of Les Paul
- With step-by-step instructions and easy-to-understand color photos
- Themes like pickup change, truss rod adjustment, and stage configuration
- With 12 case studies on selected instruments of different model years
- With instructions on how to upgrade low cost Epiphone models for professional use
- Information about legendary Les Paul players
- ISBN: 978-1-78521-123-2
- 197 Pages
- In English language
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411899 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!