Harry Hartmann Fiberreed NC Clar German MS
- For German clarinet
- The classic reed whose rounded tone, reinforced core and pronounced wedge shape make it ideal for "vintage" players and (classic) mouthpieces with smaller openings, uniform sound and easy response across the entire register
- Thickness: Medium-Soft (equivalent to approx. 2)
- Lasts 20 - 30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243464 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!