Harry Hartmann Fiberreed NC Clar Boehm H
- For Boehm clarinet
- The classic round-tone reed, reinforced heart and pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players and (classic) mouthpieces with smaller apertures, uniform sound and easy response all over the register
- Strength: Hard (equivalent to approx. 3.5)
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no more play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243472 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!