Harry Hartmann Fiberreed NC Baritone Sax MH
- For baritone saxophones
- The classic reed with a rounded tone, reinforced core and pronounced wedge shape make this reed ideal for "vintage" players and (classic) mouthpieces with smaller openings, uniform sound and easy response across the entire register
- Thickness: Medium hard (equivalent to approx. 3)
- Last 20 - 30 times longer than wooden reeds
- 100% ready to play from the first second - no warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear-proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243499 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!