Harry Hartmann Fiberreed NC Baritone Sax M
- For baritone saxophone
- The classic reed with the round sound, reinforced heart and a pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players and (classic) mouthpieces with smaller openings providing even sound and easy response across the entire register
- Strength: Medium (equivalent to approximately 2.5)
- Lasts 20-30 x longer than cane reeds
- Are 100% ready to play - no playing-in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243498 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!