Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Natural Tenor Sax MH
- For tenor saxophone
- Made from a special hollow fiber compound this synthetic reed has all the important properties of a natural cane structure, resulting in a clear sound
- Strength: Medium Hard (equivalent to approximately 3.0)
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243456 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!