Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Nat. Soprano Sax MS
- For soprano saxophone
- Made from a special hollow fiber compound this synthetic reed has all the important properties of a natural cane structure, resulting in a clear sound
- Strength: Medium soft (equivalent to approximately 2.0)
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243444 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!