Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Nat. Soprano Sax MH
- For soprano saxophones
- Pure hollow fiber in a natural reed design, a direct translation of the positive attributes of a cane reed but using synthetic materials, resulting in a clear sound.
- Strength: medium hard (corresponds approx. to 3)
- Lasts 20-30 times longer than regular cane reeds
- Are 100% ready-to-play from the word go - No warming up necessary
- Extremely tear resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odour-free even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243446 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!