Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Soprano Sax H
- For soprano saxophones
- High-Tech carbon fibers with hollow fibres combine full sound, quick response and radiant sound, beloved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Hard (corresponds to approx. 3.5)
- Lasts 20 - 30x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243506 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!