Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Classic Tenor MS
Reed for Tenor Saxophone
- Strength: Medium Soft (equivalent to approx. 2.0)
- High-Tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres and a steeper cut bring a combination of full sound, quicker response and round, deeper tone
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% playable from the first second
- No more warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298671 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!