Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clas. Tenor S
Reed for Tenor Saxophone
- Strength: Soft (equivalent to approx. 1.5)
- High-tech hollow carbon fibres with a steeper cut combine full sound, fast response and a round, darker sound
- Lasts 20-30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming up no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298670 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!