Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clas. Tenor M
Reed for Tenor Saxophone
- Strength: Medium (equivalent to approx. 2.5)
- High-Tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres and a steeper cut bring a combination of full sound, quicker response and round, deeper tone
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% playable from the first second
- No more warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298673 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!