Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clas. Alto M
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Thickness: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- High-Tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres and a steeper cut bring a combination of full sound, quicker response and round, deeper tone
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% playable from the first second
- No more warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298656 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!