Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Bb- Clarinet German M
Reed for German ClarinetHigh-tech carbon fiber with hollow fibers produce a combination of full sound, fast response and radiant tone. Hotly loved by many pop and jazz clarinetists
- For German clarinet
- The classic reed with round sound
- Strengthened heart and a pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players
- Also suitable for (classical) mouthpieces with smaller openings
- Uniform sound and easy response across the entire register
- Strength: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- Lasts 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden blade
- 100% ready for play - no playing-in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243378 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!