Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clar Boehm M
Reed for Boehm clarinets
- The classic reed with a round sound
- Strengthened heart and a pronounced wedge shape make this reed ideal for "vintage" players
- Is also suited to (classical) mouthpieces with smaller openings
- Uniform sound and easy response across the entire register
- Strength: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- Are 20 - 30 times more durable than conventional wooden reeds
- Are always 100% ready to play - warming up is not necessary
- Extremely tear resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Free of odour even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 244856 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!