Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Cl. Bariton M
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Thickness: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- High-Tech hollow carbon fibres with a steeper cut combine full sound, fast response and a round, darker sound
- Last 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming-up/playing in the reed is no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298684 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!