Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon C. Bariton MH
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength Medium Hard (equivalent to about 3.0)
- High-Tech hollow carbon fibres with a steeper cut combine full sound, fast response and a round, darker sound
- Last 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming-up/playing in the reed is no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298685 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!