Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Bar Sax MH
- For baritone saxophones
- High-Tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres provide a combination of full sound, fast response and bright sound, precious to many pop and jazz saxophonist
- Thickness: Medium hard (approx. 3)
- Last 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243523 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!